Thursday 27 February 2014

London Fashion Week: Trend Spotting



Hi everyone,

I have slightly neglected my blog lately due to university work and just having some chill out time to myself, however I am back with lots to talk about! Well, last week 19th February I attended a trip organised by my university to London Fashion Week, - although I had no chance of getting any tickets to any shows or any designer showrooms it was a great opportunity for me to grab some trend spotting images as part of my final major project. As an aspiring fashion buyer keeping a firm eye on new emerging trends is very important, so my short time at fashion week was valuable as I was able to see what both the females and males were wearing and most importantly HOW they’re wearing. I took around 40 photos on the day, but I am only going to post my favourite outfits of the day, however I will post a full trend analysis on my findings!








No comments:

Post a Comment