Monday 10 February 2014

Product Review: Kera Care

Hi again!

I forgot to mention I have had my hair cut! I've noticed that each time I go to the hair dressers my hair gets shorter at shorter lol. I have gone for a pixie cut this time much shorter than it was previously, - even though it is freezing cold at the moment it is refreshing having less hair. I also go to RUSH Hair in Southampton as I believe they do such a good job there, I have been with a range of different hair dressers and all of them are amazing. I never see anyone do any product reviews for black afro Caribbean hair so I thought I'd do one! I have been using Kera Care on my hair for years now on and off, all depending on when I can afford it (the student life lol!). I bought my products from HQ Hair www.hqhair.com  they are excellent so much cheaper than other shops and websites.





KeraCare Oil Sheen Spray £5.75
I love this oil sheen, I have bought the smaller one in the past but it seemed silly to buy a £10 bottle when you can get this one for £5.75 and they do the same job. Now my hair is shorter I don't need a lot for it to cover my hair, - maybe around 3 sprays from a fair distance covering all areas of my hair. With some other oil sheens I have used in the past they can sometimes leave my hair dripping in oil or really clumpy, but this one doesn't do that at all! It is light but it also heavy enough to do its job!

KeraCare Humecto Creme Conditioner £6.88
When my hair was longer I used to get so annoyed with it, I would say I was guilty of not taking care of it properly which then caused it to break so easily.This conditioner repairs all  of the damage and the battering my hair received, I sometimes leave it on for around an hour with my hair wrapped in cling film to it to absorb into my hair, however I do leave it in for hours just due to lazyness lol! The conditioner leaves my hair silky smooth giving me that hairdressers feeling even if my hair does need relaxing at that moment in time!

Anyway I hope I have been a help to those that have read this post! Or been insightful to those that have no clue about afro Caribbean hair! I will continue with my black hair product reviews as like I said before I never ever see any lol!


No comments:

Post a Comment