Monday 10 February 2014

Final Major Project: Missguided Magazine (Sports Luxe)

Hi!

I haven't posted anything in a while, after the stress of my dissertation I had a few weeks to just chill and do nothing! I have now started my final major project unit which is so daunting as I'm near to the end of my degree! For my FMP I will be creating a magazine for the brand Missguided, I'm not working with the brand for this project (I wish I was!) I will be however creating a magazine which would be for them if they produced one! I have a lot of exciting things planned, with a trip to London Fashion Week trend spotting and I'm also planning the first shoot for next week! For my first shoot I'm going to be focusing on the trend of Sports Luxe, it has resurfaced on the fashion radar season after season, with this S/S 14 being no exception. Like my previous dissertation shoot I will be doing the styling and my friend James Robinson will be doing the photography. I have put together two mood boards: an inspiration moodboard and also a moodboard with the outfits I have put together, I haven't included any jewellery as of yet as I'll be doing that once the clothing has arrived!



 


No comments:

Post a Comment