Saturday 12 April 2014

Fashion Show: WALK THE RUNWAY



Hi everyone!
 
I know I haven’t been on the blogging scene for a while as I’ve been bogged down with so much university work, - I have less than a month before my hand in and before I’m finished uni for good so it’s a pretty hectic and scary time for me at the moment.
 
Anyway on a lighter note, last Sunday I headed down to 'Walk The Runway' a catwalk show created by my friend Sophie. The show focused on the monochrome trend that has had strong staying power throughout the various seasons and has been seen on the catwalks by designers such as Alexander Wang, Celine and Rodarte to name a few. Sophies aim was to channel this trend to both male and females promoting three up and coming brands Loyalty and Desire, Apply Studio and Wolfe Academy. Sophie invited me down to the show to snap some backstage pictures of the goings on behind the scenes, the atmosphere was very positive and I could tell that everyone was really looking forward to the show and strutting their stuff down the catwalk. (Some of my photographs aren't amazing by the way!)

Sophie had clearly put a lot of thought and effort into every detail of her show and it was lovely to see her family and friends there to support her all the way through. The fashion show was well organised and styled, - even Sophie co-ordinated herself to match the theme of the catwalk in an all white outfit! I had a great time at the show and I wish Sophie all the best for the future!

Backstage






                                                                      Catwalk Show












No comments:

Post a Comment