Friday 17 January 2014

#OOTD

As I mentioned in an earlier post regarding my dissertation, -yesterday was day 1 of 2 shoots! I was shooting with my long time friend James Robinson who is an amazing photographer (definatly one to watch), the shoot was styled by me, all of the clothing remastered by me aswell to fif with my dissertation topic & my plans. I wanted these shoots to be of the best quality & I feel that everything from the model, photographer & the MUA all have special qualities that really make an image/shoot. I will post some preview images of both days tomorrow so you can all see how it is all coming together! So far I'm so pleased with how everything has turned out!


I also promised that I'll post some pictures of how I've styled my new Christmas items. As I was on a shoot yesterday I just wanted to be as comfortable & casual as I could because I knew it was going to be a long & late night!



No comments:

Post a Comment