Monday 23 December 2013

Menswear: Condemned Nation



With Christmas on its way I haven’t had much time or money to do my big Christmas shop! So on Saturday I headed up to Leicester with my little brother Courtney to grab the last few bits of shopping for my mum, boyfriend and my brother. My brother is 17 but he is super fashion conscious like me (it must be in the blood lol), he finds the coolest T shirts, trainers and trousers that even shock me! As I wanted to buy my brother something for Christmas I told him to keep his eye on for anything that caught his eye, we headed to Footasylum and I was totally shocked by what they had on offer for men in terms of their clothing. Condemned Nation is a brand that stood out to both of us, the brands identity is very British referencing the Victorian era, military and reinventing them into an urban style. This is currently my favourite urban menswear brand at the moment!  

No comments:

Post a Comment