Sunday 31 March 2013

University Fashion Shoot 90s



For my photography project I have running at the moment we have been asked to create a 8 page fashion editorial based on any SS13 trend of our choice. Of course I have decided to base mine on 90s fashion looking at both grunge and street/hip hop, along with my 90s theme the fashion story was based on a girl who was up to no good on the streets, smoking, drinking, - teenage dirt bag kind of theme. I styled the whole shoot by myself, it was something I have been looking forward to for a few weeks as I have been given a chance to photograph and style something for uni on something I’m truly passionate about. This is preview of one of the photographs, once I have edited them all I will post them on my blog, I will also post the finish product which is a 8 page fashion editorial for Dazed and Confused magazine. Doing this shoot today made me realise how much I love styling more than photography, it was truly the extra boost that I needed as I’m currently applying for internships/work experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment