Sunday 31 March 2013

Rihanna For River Island



Hello,
I’ve been very absent with my blog lately due to uni work, by the time I’ve done a day’s worth of uni work I just want to get to bed and chill out! Its all for a good cause as its for my degree obviously, however I do need to make time for my blog even if its just one post a week.. Anyway, I’m so behind with my blog I haven’t even had time to blog about Rihannas collection for River Island that was launch how many weeks ago lol. Her collection was debuted at LFW on the 16th February, I watched the live stream on Facebook and I was amazed by what she had produced, there were a couple of things I wasn’t too sure about but the vast majority of her collection I instantly fell in love with. The collection is a mix of 90s grunge and streetwear, much of Rihannas outfits have a flavour of these elements in them so it is very clear that she has put her input into this collection. Her collection was launched on the 5th March online and in selected stores, I was surprised at how quickly most of it sold out online and in store! I have selected some of my favourite items from her collection:


No comments:

Post a Comment