Monday 21 January 2013

Recent Buys..



I’ve been looking for a pair of dungarees for AGES! I refuse to pay the stiff prices on the high street with me being a student and such lol, I’ve been hunting on eBay for a pair but I ALWAYS get out bidded which annoys me! So I decided to look on the vintage websites Beyond Retro and Rokit, BR didn’t have any dungarees in stock at all whereas Rokit had sooo many pairs I didn’t know which ones I wanted! Anyway, I finally bought a pair for £22.50, the pairs I was looking at on eBay were going for £30 - £40 this proved to me that eBay isn’t always the best solution for certain things! I’m so happy I cannot wait for them to arrive. I’ve always wanted a bumbag for a while, simply for the fact I’m a raver lol, always try and go to a D&B, House or a Garage event when I can and carrying a bag is hassle when you want to dance all night, also it’s a great way to keep all your belongs safe as it sits on your waist in front of you. I bought this on eBay for £12.51 which is a bargain! If you’re looking for one or know someone who is eBay is the perfect place they have so many on their simple leather ones or some with detail on them like mine. Topshop have two bum bags on their website at the moment if you don’t find any that you like anywhere else!
eBay £12.51

Topshop £25

Topshop £25

Rokit Dungarees £22.50

No comments:

Post a Comment