Tuesday 9 April 2013

90s Fashion Photoshoot



Hi!
As I posted last week, I did a photoshoot for my photography project at university. I have based it on 90s fashion as it is one of the popular trends this season, although I’m studying a photography based course I have explored many other avenues within the fashion industry those which include; fashion marketing, fashion styling, fashion PR etc. I have found my passion which is fashion styling and it is something which I hope to pursue as a career in the future, I began my course with dreams of being a photographer but I have found a deeper passion elsewhere. My university course is photography based so therefore I have to photograph things (obviously lol), this is a side to the course that I once loved but I find styling much more enjoyable. In this project I have styled and photographed my 90s shoot, as a lover of the 90s era I have played close attention to what the fashion and trends were like back in the day, however modernising it in some areas. My fashion story is based on a teenage girl up to no good, smoking and drinking. I’m unsure on the editorial title that I’m going to use however I’m toying with the name ‘Teenage dirt bag’, but as I said I’m still unsure so I’m going to do some brainstorms regarding this. I have selected 8 images from my shoot, I have loads more but I don't want to bog it down with loads of photographs. The photography is very simple, I photographed it on film also as I wanted to give my images the old skool feel.








No comments:

Post a Comment