Sunday 30 December 2012

These old things...

As I'm home for Christmas from University , I thought I would give my bedroom & wardrobe a tidy, to sort out the heaps of clothes I don't even wear, I have so many things I could put on eBay or take to the charity shop. I came across my old Fila trainers which I used to wear back when I was 14/15 years old. I'm not sure what the full name of them are or how much I paid for them as its been yeaaars, - but luckily my shoe size is still the same lol! I've decided to keep them as I'm a big lover of retro clothing especially trainers, I'm going to have a play around with the different ways in which I could style these trainers with the clothing I've got, keeping it retro but with elements of todays fashion. I'll be posting the results on here for you to see in the next couple of days.

J x

No comments:

Post a Comment